Your safety is our top priority. All persons entering the hospital and our clinics will be required to wear a mask. We will provide one if needed. Thank you for your cooperation.
Visitor Restrictions & Screening
UPDATE: Visitor Restrictions
Effective Wednesday, February 17, 2021, each inpatient will be allowed ONE visitor only during a 24-hour time period.
- Pediatric patients will be allowed, two parents/guardians.
- Obstetrics will be allowed, two visitors (effective, April 21, 2021).
- No visitors will be allowed in isolation areas.
Visitors must pass COVID-19 screening criteria by the BGH staff before their visit.
- Masks will be required at all times.
- Visitors must stay in the patient’s room and follow staff instructions regarding hand-washing and the use of personal protective equipment
- All approved visitors must enter through the main hospital entrance on 3rd Avenue, and will be screened for symptoms and exposure to COVID-19.
Thank you for your cooperation as we navigate through these ever-changing times.
Effective Friday, April 3rd at 7:00 am, all staff, patients, and APPROVED visitors will be required to wear a mask while in the hospital. If you do not own a mask, we will provide one. All persons will enter through the Patient Registration entrance on 3rd Avenue. Symptom screening will be required. Visitors must follow staff instructions regarding handwashing and the use of personal protective equipment. This is for the health and overall safety of our staff and patients. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding in keeping our community safe.
Points of Entry
Bonner General Health has implemented limited entry points to the hospital and will be screening patients, and the limited permissible visitors allowed who enter the building. The following provides additional detail about these safety procedures:
Everyone entering the hospital should come through the hospital Patient Registration entrance on 3rd Ave (with the exception of those entering for the COVID vaccine clinic).
All other entry points will be closed; however, you may leave the building at any exit.
Health Services Building Point of Entry
All patients must enter the Health Services Building through the main entrance by the overhang off of 3rd Avenue. All staff, patients, and APPROVED visitors will be required to wear a cloth mask while in the Health Services Building. The building will only be accessible between the hours of 6 am and 5 pm, Monday–Friday.