Join us Saturday, October 14th, for a mammogram, snacks, libations, and fun!
Call (208) 265-3349 to schedule your appointment. Want to bring your friends? No problem! Group time blocks are available.
Diagnostic Imaging allows physicians to look inside the human body to gather information on medical conditions. Imaging uses various techniques, in a non-invasive way, to gather information on the anatomic structures and organs of the patient’s body. It is used to figure out the causes of an illness or injury, confirm a diagnosis, or perform interventional treatments.
Bonner General Health Diagnostic Imaging also offers select Interventional Procedures, allowing us to provide more specialized services to our patients and community. These services include:
- Peripherally Inserted Central Catheter (PICC) Line Placement
- Computerized Tomography (CT) guided Biopsies
- Ultrasound-guided Biopsies
- CT guided Steroid Injections of the Spine (all levels)
- CT guided drainage tube placements
- MSK US intervention:
- Ultrasound-guided Bicep Tendon Steroid injection
- Ultrasound-guided Iliopsoas Steroid Injection
- Ultrasound-guided Steroid Injection of the Hip
For more information about our Interventional Procedures
call (208) 265-1142
- All mammography is now located in the BGH Imaging Center.
- 423 N. Third Avenue, Suite 277
- Latest technology in breast cancer screening
- Images are taken from different angles than a traditional 2-D mammogram, allowing doctors to examine breast tissue one layer at a time
- Detects 40% more invasive cancers than 2-D mammography
- Results in up to 40% fewer callbacks for rescreening
- Exams use virtually the same radiation dose as 2-D mammography
- Is proven to be the most superior screening for breast cancer
- Screening Mammograms are the only Diagnostic Imaging Service that does not require a provider referral.
- Call (208) 265-3349 to schedule a Screening or Diagnostic Mammogram
Fluoroscopy is a type of imaging showing a continuous X-ray image on a monitor, much like an X-ray movie. During a fluoroscopy procedure, an X-ray beam passes through the body, allowing our provider to observe the movement of a body part, an instrument, or contrast agent (“X-ray dye”).
Uses of flouorscopy include:
- Arthrogram joint injections
- Therapeutic “steroid” joint injections
- Joint aspirations
- Barium studies
- Urography and others….
Fluoroscopy scheduling: (208) 265-1142
Echocardiography uses sound waves to produce live images of your heart. This test allows your doctor to monitor how your heart and its valves are functioning.
Echocardiography scheduling: (208) 265-3733
Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) diagnoses issues in the abdomen, brain, chest, extremities, head, joints, pelvis, and spine.
Our state-of-the-art MRI uses intelligent scanning technology to enable patient-friendly exams with supreme image quality in less time. With more space, reduced noise levels, and a memory foam surface, we can provide optimal patient comfort.
MRI Scheduling: (208) 265-1285
Diagnoses issues in the abdomen, aorta, breast, carotid artery, kidneys, and pelvis.
All ultrasound services are now located in the BGH Imaging Center.
- 423 N. Third Avenue, Suite 277
Ultrasound scheduling: (208) 265-1142